Indicators often form a large part of trading systems, however there are a number of issues caused by indicators that can result in under-performing trading strategies, like:
- they’re reactive, instead of predictive,
- they have alot of lag, which means they’re slow to respond to the markets, and
- they can often give you a signal too late so you’ve already missed some of the move or even a large part of the move!
Today we talk to John Ehlers who is going to share with us a brand new indicator that he’s developed that overcomes alot of these issues. This new indicator:
- Minimises lag,
- Is very responsive to the market, and
- Gives a fast indication of turning points.
Plus at the end of the chat we share how you can get a FREE copy of this new indicator to try it out for yourself.
Download a FREE copy of Johns new indicator – the ‘Forward Reverse EMA’
Want a copy of Johns new indicator? Click the blue banner below to download it for FREE and start testing it with your own strategies (available in EasyLanguage, AFL, MQ4 and R only).
Want to learn more of John Ehlers trading techniques?
Get the Transcript
Got A Question, Topic or Guest you want to see on the Podcast?
Do you have a specific question, topic or guest you’d like to see on a future podcast episode?
Click here and submit your suggestion for a chance to have it featured on an upcoming podcast episode.
25 June 2017