So here it is, the 2nd part of our conversation with Brian Miller from Optimized Trading.
In the chat today we’re going to combine some new topics with an expansion on our previous conversation, including:
- The application of game theory in trading (it doesn’t just apply to HFT),
- The importance of letting the R&D process guide you instead of trying to squeeze it into a preconceived idea,
- How to balance simplicity with complexity for more robust trading solutions,
- The impacts of price data evolution on trading model longevity and how to address them,
- Plus a few questions from listeners.
If you’re interested in leasing any of his trading models, make sure you email brian and ask for the Better System Trader discount!
Get the Transcript
Share a quote
Got A Question, Topic or Guest you want to see on the Podcast?
Do you have a specific question, topic or guest you’d like to see on a future podcast episode?
Click here and submit your suggestion for a chance to have it featured on an upcoming podcast episode.
1 September 2017