Ever wonder how the ‘other side’ trades?
I suppose it depends what ‘trading world’ you live in but in this episode we’re exploring 2 different worlds – the institutional world AND the world of private trading.
Joining us to do that is special guest Petra Zacek.
Petra started out in the institutional world and in this episode she shares some interesting stories and lessons about her time there.
But now that she’s a private trader she’s also going to share some insights into trading her own account and the transition from institutional to private trading.
Some of the things you’ll hear in our chat today are:
- Why it’s important to think outside the box and express your trade idea in different ways,
- Making the switch from institutional to private trading and the impact her institutional experience has had on her trading today,
- How the institutional world research ideas, including what private traders are up against and how we can compete,
- Benefits of collaboration, using algos as an additional filter on top of a setup, how to balance accuracy with win/loss ratio plus a whole lot more.
So let’s jump over to my chat now with Petra.
''If you think you can out master them (the institutions), good luck to you. But if you want to do something else which is not as obvious, there's definitely a lot of things that can be done.'' - Petra Zacek Click To Tweet
- You can follow Petra at worldcupadvisor.com
Thanks to our sponsor
Mirror the trading of Top Pros with WCA AutoTrade™ Service – Start your Free Trial Now
Get the Transcript
19 August 2018