In this podcast episode we’re going to be discussing something incredibly fundamental to traders…
It’s something we have to do all the time (in fact, you did it coming to this page), and it can have a HUGE impact on our results, both in trading and in life.
So, what is it? Any ideas?
It’s probably not a difficult riddle to solve, the answer is… decision making.
Now I obviously don’t need to explain the importance of decision making – I’m sure we’ve all made good and bad decisions over time and had to live with the consequences. But as traders, what can we do to improve our decision making?
In this podcast episode we’re joined by special guest Agustin Lebron.
Agustin began his career as a trader and researcher at one of the worlds largest market-making firms – Jane Street Capital.
Over the years he’s traded many different kinds of securities and has also created, developed and implemented successful trading strategies.
In my chat with Agustin you’ll discover:
- The “laws” traders need to apply to make better decisions,
- Why you’re never really happy with the trades you make and what to do about it,
- Identifying your “personal edge” and leveraging it in the markets,
- Why traders need to integrate “storytelling” into their processes,
- The dangers of traders “mistaking the map for the territory”,
- How to approach a model when it’s breaking down,
- Plus, much more.
- You can find more from Agustin at www.lawsoftrading.com
- Books mentioned in this podcast episode:
Get the Transcript
2 June 2019