Are our roles as traders coming to an end soon?
Is AI and ML (that’s Machine Learning, not Money Laundering or Meat Loaf…) going to take over the trading world?
Trading veteran Bob Pardo from Pardo Capital joins us to discuss these topics plus much more, including:
- How AI is missing common inputs used by human traders,
- Modelling the expertise of human traders using Expert Systems,
- The dangers of using computers to blindly create strategies,
- Retail edges vs Institutional edges and how private traders can compete,
- The lifespans of edges (are they getting shorter?),
- The Dynamic Statistical Profile of strategies and taking strategies offline,
- Correlations (and how correlation can be a 2-edge sword),
- Objective functions and when it doesn’t matter which one you choose,
- Using performance feedback and indicators on equity curves,
- Adaptive trading systems, fitting your process to your objective and much more!
► You can discover more from Bob at: https://www.pardo.space
Don’t forget to subscribe to the BST YouTube channel for all the latest updates and trading content:
Released: Oct 18th, 2020