Got plans for this weekend?
Looking to relax and feast on trading knowledge?
Then check out the BRAND NEW trading podcast we’ve released on the bettertraderacademy.com website.
The grand opening was earlier this week, and to “cellarbrate” (get it?) the special occasion we’ve released 5 new episodes, covering a range of topics.
Here’s a small taste of the delicious trading morsels we’re serving up over there:
- How to leverage the work of others to achieve “overnight success”,
- The simple one-word approach traders can use to reduce drawdowns and achieve more consistent returns,
- Why some traders are focusing on the wrong aspects of trading and where they should focus instead,
- Insights from a trading pioneer on how to evolve into a successful trader,
- Swing trading and the #1 key to successful swing trading,
- The different styles of exits and which ones can be the most effective for strategy performance,
- A surprising lesson on the importance of exits over entries,
- Why false breakouts usually come in streaks and how you can use this knowledge to achieve better trading results,
- The 4 different types of breakout timing and how they impact the number of false breakouts your trading strategies have to suffer,
- Does breakout trading work? Sceptic Anton says “breakouts can’t be made to work” and “it’s stupid” – and we’ve got a reply for him,
- Plus loads more!
So join the “cellarbration”. Grab your headphones and a beer/wine/long island iced tea and head on over to BetterTraderAcademy.com to see what we’ve been dishing up for you over there.
Also, we have a HUGE guest lined up for the next BST podcast episode, due out in a few days time.
I’ve been wanting to get him on the show for years, and he doesn’t do many podcast interviews, so we’re very lucky to have him join us. I’m sure you’ll enjoy what he shares, so look out for that in a few days time.
As for my own weekend plans – we’re taking the kids to the snow. It’ll be the very first time my 3-year old son has seen real snow so can’t wait for that!
You have a great weekend too.
6 July 2018