To prepare for the previous episode on system trading through the Brexit, I had to dig through some of the past podcast episodes for background information.
As I was going through them I realized there was so much great information there, some that I had already forgotten about.
Such a shame, all that valuable trading information just sitting there, waiting for our attention, so I thought it must be time to pull out the highlight reel from past episodes.
Here’s the plan…
Today, we’re going to share lessons and highlights from episodes 21-40.
Here are some of the topics we’ll be sharing with you:
- How to never run out of trading ideas,
- The importance of creativity and a simple technique to increase creativity,
- How to manage data mining and avoid overfitting,
- A number of approaches to building robust trading strategies,
- How to bet bigger with a smaller overall risk,
- Plus much more!
Got A Question, Topic or Guest you want to see on the Podcast?
Do you have a specific question, topic or guest you’d like to see on a future podcast episode?
Click here and submit your suggestion for a chance to have it featured on an upcoming podcast episode.
Get the Transcript
Subscribe to Better System Trader and never miss another episode!
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!