As traders, we can sometimes get tempted into making things more complicated than they need to be.
There are a number of aspects to trading where we get to decide how simple or complicated we really want to make it.
Our guest for this episode, Larry Tentarelli, has developed a simple, no nonsense approach to trading and in our chat he shares the trading insights and approaches he’s developed over the past 20 years.
In this episode Larry shares:
- Simple techniques to trading and trade management that turned Larrys trading consistently profitable
- How traders can overcome the challenges of finding a trading style that suits their personality
- The “four legs of a table” approach to trading and why it’s so important for trading success
- Why there is no perfect entry signal and the key aspect of trading you should focus on instead
- PLUS a bunch of listener questions submitted by you!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- You can hear more from Larry by following him on Twitter @LMT978
- Books mentioned in the show:
Share a quote with your friends
Got A Question, Topic or Guest you want to see on the Podcast?
Do you have a specific question, topic or guest you’d like to see on a future podcast episode?
Click here and submit your suggestion for a chance to have it featured on an upcoming podcast episode.
Subscribe to Better System Trader and never miss another episode!
Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
19 February 2017