Quite often the focus for traders are the technical aspects of trading – indicators, back-testing procedures, robustness checks, statistics, trading platforms, infrastructure etc.
All of these aspects can have an impact on trading performance.
However, there are other aspects of trading too that often go unrecognised, ignored, and can have a huge impact on our performance no matter how good our strategies are.
What are they?
Joining us today to discuss high performance trading is Mandi Pour Rafsendjani.
Mandi is a trader, speaker and peak performance trading coach who works with independent traders, prop trading firms and hedge funds to improve their trading performance.
Some of the things you’ll discover in my chat with Mandi are:
- The key aspects that set high performing traders apart from everyone else,
- How traders can identify what’s really holding back their performance,
- Why it’s important to have a ‘reset button’,
- Two aspects of drawdown and how traders can more effectively manage drawdown,
- How to strengthen your ‘taking-losses’ muscle to better handle losses,
- And much more.
So let’s jump over now to my chat with Mandi on high performance trading.
''If your mindset is clouded with fears, with limiting beliefs, with a lack of self-worth, with a lack of self-trust, with a really bad self-image, no matter how great the trading strategy you have or get, you will not… Click To Tweet
- You can learn more from Mandi at tradingpsychology.com.au and www.HighPerformanceTrading.com.au
- Follow Mandi on twitter @mpx_trader
Share a quote
''One really big difference I see in high performers, they are forward thinking. They want to build a new house. Whereas the non-performers, or less performing traders, they look at the past and they're trying to fix the past,… Click To Tweet
''Anybody can become successful, but you need to start learning to think in a multi-dimensional way of looking at the markets… look at what successful traders do and model them.'' - Mandi Pour Rafsendjani Click To Tweet