Joining us today as special guest is Michael Grech from Quantopolis.
Mike is a quantitative trader with a background in signal processing and computer modelling, and in our chat you’ll discover a number of interesting topics, including:
- Trading based on assumptions and building portfolios of diversified strategies,
- Why every trader should have some kind of volatility strategy in their portfolio and how to balance risk vs reward in volatility strategies,
- Mike’s latest book on quantitative investing,
- How concepts from the book “Thinking Fast and Slow” have applications to traders.
- Plus, Mike is going to let us in on a project he’s currently working on that uses a combination of simple systems and Artificial Intelligence to both mimic a human trader and to calculate market probabilities.
- You can find more from Mike on quantopolis.com
- If you want to find out more about Mikes daily forecast, check out: quantopolis.com/daily-market-forecast
- Books mentioned on this episode: