In this podcast episode we’re going to be talking about strategy design and different ways to look at the markets, and joining us as our special guests is Rikard Nilsson from Autostock.
Rikard trades all different styles and markets, and has even built his own trading platform with some interesting features he’s going to share with us.
Plus he’s going to share some interesting ideas on how he looks at the markets, some of which you may not have heard of before, including:
- The ‘Predictive Average’ indicator – how it can be used to indicate potential market behaviours over the following days/weeks and months,
- Validating strategies across different instruments,
- Excluding certain parts of the day based on data,
- Adaptive ‘Backtrack Technology’ and how to filter trading signals and position sizing dynamically based on past market behaviour,
- Plus loads more, so let’s jump over now to my chat with Rikard.
''The Predictive Average indicator can be used as a filter or even as an edge itself. It's a very useful way to make sure you're not in the market at the most vulnerable periods of time.'' - Rikard Nilsson Click To Tweet
- You can learn more from Rikard at Autostock.se
- Books mentioned in the show:
Share a quote
''Diversifying is a very good way of evening out the performance and I would even say it's the second most successful way of making money next to compound interest. In the long run diversifying is the key.'' - Rikard Nilsson Click To Tweet