Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Are you a new trader, still trying to get started, but there doesn’t seem to be a roadmap for learning to trade this way… without paying thousands of dollars?
- Are you looking for a clearer path of basic steps to start writing & back testing system ideas? From step one.
- Are you unsure what software and language is the best to develop and test trading strategies?
- Are you confused about how to pick a trading style that suits you?
It’s enough to drive anyone crazy!
If so, then you’re in the right place!
Firstly, don’t worry, we all had to start at the beginning.
We’ve all faced these challenges so you’re not alone.
At Better System Trader, we’ve interviewed many of the best traders around, uncovering the tips and techniques they use to approach the markets, and we’re sharing them all with you.
There is alot of valuable information on this site and it can be hard to know where to start so over the next week or so we’ll be sending you a few short emails with a roadmap you can follow to get you started.
To get you started, take a listen to this interview with Brent Penfold.
Brent has been a full-time trader since 1983 and actively trades 24 markets.
In this episode Brent shares some extremely important points that all traders need to understand and accept, especially if you’re just starting out, including:
- The simple reason why most traders fail,
- The foundational principles all traders need to accept to be successful,
- The most important aspect of trading,
- and much more.
Now you may think this is boring and want to skip it so you can learn how to build strategies right away, but if you really are serious about being a successful trader then you absolutely must understand the ‘Universal Principles’ Brent discusses in this episode.
Watch out for the next email where you get more practical tips to getting started.
All my best,