As I’m sure you’ve realised, things have been very quiet at BST the last 6 months or so.
I took a little break from podcasting to focus on some other trading projects but now I’m excited to announce that WE ARE BACK and I can’t wait to share this new podcast episode with you!
Our special guest for this episode has done some really interesting work into strategies that manage trading strategies based on their current performance.
This can have a huge impact on performance results, but what does it actually mean, how does it work and how can we do it?
Well, David Bean from Capstone Trading Systems is joining us to explain exactly that, plus he’s going to share a whole lot more, including:
- Patterns versus indicators, where they fit in a strategy and which works better,
- Why market regime filters may not be the best approach and an alternative solution that could be better for you,
- How to really dig deep into understanding how a strategy and market truly works and the benefits of knowing that,
- How to determine the best time to start trading a strategy and when to stop trading it,
- How to plan for, manage and even profit from strategy degradation,
- Plus much more.
So, enough of the delays, lets jump right into my chat with David Bean.
- You can find more from David at Capstone Trading Systems
- Books published by David:
Get the Transcript
14 April 2019